By: Kerry Obrien
Share This Post
What Questions Should I Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer?
When you’ve been involved in an accident, you will want to hire a professional personal injury lawyer immediately. They can represent your case, speak on your behalf and work diligently on building the strongest possible case. When you are owed compensation as a result of someone’s recklessness, carelessness or negligence, you need to hire a personal injury attorney quickly.
What to Ask
When you’re deciding on which personal injury lawyer to hire, there are many questions you should ask before choosing them such as:
- What areas of law do you specialize in?
- Have you taken on cases like mine before? How did they turn out?
- What is a contingency fee?
- Am I responsible for costs if we lose?
- Do you have the time needed to properly fight my case?
- When will you file my lawsuit?
- Will my case go to trial and if so, when would that happen?
- How much money do you think I can get?
- Is there anything that will improve the chances of my case being successful?
- Do you have any references that I can contact?
These questions can help you to learn more about a personal injury attorney and determine if they’re a good fit for your case.
Call for a Free Consultation With a Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you’ve been hurt in an accident, call to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer today. We are available to answer any questions that you may have regarding the legal process and how your case will be handled to bring you the most beneficial and successful conclusion. The expert legal staff at the Law Office of Kerry P. O’Brien of California can help you deal with the insurance companies and get you the compensation that you deserve. We serve the cities of Los Alamitos, Long Beach, Lakewood, Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Garden Grove, Westminster and Anaheim. Stop by our website at kerryobrienlaw.com or call us at 866-983-0747 and allow us to be your legal advocates today.